Payment terms differ by event. Payment due as outlined in booking confirmation communication.
Cancellation by Hirer
In the event of cancellation by the hirer, Red Sky Tent Company (“Red Sky”) will retain from the booking:
- If cancelled more than 28 days before the first day of the planned hire period – 15% of the payment
- If cancelled between 7 and 28 days before the first day of the planned hire period – 50% of the payment
- If cancelled less than 7 days before the first day of the planned hire period – 100% of the payment
Cancellation by Red Sky
Red Sky retains the right to cancel the booking no less than 28 days before the first day of the planned hire period. In this instance, a full refund will be made to organiser/and orguests.
Cancellation by the Organiser
In the event an organiser cancels an event after Red Sky tents have been set up, and through no fault of our company, the hirer is still accountable for payment, and should speak directly to the organiser in regards to any potential refunds. You may wish to take out travel insurance to cover this eventuality.
In the event an organiser cancels an event prior to Red Sky tents being set up, and through no fault of our company, the hirer’s booking and payment shall be rolled into the following year’s event.
Use of the Tents
Guests shall take all reasonable measures to keep the tents closed, dry and secure while not in use during the period of hire. This includes keeping the door and windows closed when not in the tent, and upon checking out.
- Damage to the tent, loss of any of its equipment or furnishings or excessive soiling will be charged for in total by Red Sky
- Red Sky will not be responsible for claims of injury to persons, or loss of, or damage to property, however caused, unless proven that such injury or damage resulted from faulty materials, workmanship or negligence on the part of the company
- The tents are only available when the event is on. If required in advance it will need to be agreed with Red Sky and may incur an extra charge
- Smoking in the tent is not permitted.
- Please do not leave the interior of the tent covered in rubbish. Our staff works very hard to present clean, furnished accommodation for our guests and would like to find it as it was left. Thank you for respecting our efforts
- All guests must vacate the tents by 12 noon on the final day of hire
Please do not:
- Light a fire anywhere within the confines of the camping area
- Keep pets in the tents
- Cook inside the tent using fire or gas
- Use any unprotected naked flames in the tent
- Remove any furnishings
Red Sky guarantees the highest level of service, and quality of tents and furnishings. Our tent stock revolves to retain the ‘good as new’ quality.
We run a very friendly and fair company and will attempt to go the extra mile to make the hirer’s stay a comfortable and memorable one. We will try to have as little impact on the environment as humanly possible.
If you enjoyed your stay with us, we would love for you to share your comments and photos with us, for use on our social media pages, as well as leave us a review on our Facebook and Google pages. And if you’re amazingly happy with us, please tell everybody about Red Sky Tent Co.!
Thank you and we look forward to your stay with us,
The Red Sky Team
*Please note that by confirming a booking with Red Sky, you are indicating that you have read and fully accept the terms and conditions as detailed above.*