Red Sky is excited to provide two Boutique Camping Villages for IOM TT 2019
IOM TT Boutique Camping Village – Castletown. 25th May – 8th June, 2019
This lovely IOM TT Boutique Camping Village is situated a short distance from the airport in the beautiful bay of Castletown. There are good facilities on-site and many excellent places to visit nearby.
Our sumptuous 5 metre bell tents are fully furnished with carpets, real beds and mattresses, valances, ultra warm winter tog duvets, warm cotton sheets and pillows. There is a table, mirror and lights in each tent, as well plus soap and towels. No matter the weather we have all the home comforts. Check out our Facebook page for plenty of photos and comments.
• We have a concierge service for help and advice throughout your stay with us
• On-site amenities include: toilets and showers, a bar, a restaurant (meals and snacks), and a BBQ.
• There are facilities for phone charging and a minibus for airport collection/drop-off.
IOM TT Boutique Camping Village – Castletown
Air Only a mile away from the airport
Bus Run every 20 min to Douglas (10 miles)
Rail Regular steam train to Douglas
Sea On your door step
Foot Everything is in close proximity
Southern 100 (Billown Course)
• Pre TT Classic Road Race 24th, 25th & 27th May 2019
• Post TT Road Race 8th June 2019
Please book your Practice Week Boutique Camping here, as spaces are filling up quickly. Or contact us at: email@example.com if you have questions about your booking. Please ensure you have your flight or ferry confirmed before booking accommodation.