Red Sky is excited to be back at Pennybridge for the 2021 IOM TT, providing another year of Boutique Camping Village accommodation.
IOM TT Pennybridge Boutique Camping Village – 29th May – 12th June, 2021
Red Sky’s IOM TT Pennybridge Boutique Camping Village is located right on the TT course, between mile markers 15 and 16, just on the outskirts of Kirk Michael.
Please note, anyone who has booked with us for 2020 has been contacted directly about next steps. If you did not receive an email from us, please contact us here.
Our sumptuous 5 metre bell tents are fully furnished with carpets, real beds and mattresses, valances, ultra warm winter tog duvets, warm cotton sheets and pillows. There is also a table, mirror and lights in each tent. No matter the weather we have all the home comforts. Check out the Red Sky Facebook page for plenty of photos and comments.
- A grandstand is located adjacent to the site, and is accessible for a small fee
- There is tea/coffee making facilities accessible 24 hours a day
- Breakfast can be bought on-site
- On race days the rest of the island is still accessible even when the road is closed for racing
- The site is located away from the hustle and bustle of the larger towns, guaranteeing a good night’s sleep
- There is ample free parking for cars and bikes
- We have experts on site who know the island, transport and best race view points
- A local shop, with an off license, is a 1 minute walk from site (100 m)
- Glen Wyllin beach is an 8 minute walk from site (800 m)
- The Dovecote Tearoom is an 8 minute walk from site (850 m)
- The famous Mitre Pub, which serves fantastic food, is a 10 minute from site (1 km)
Book your stay with us at this exciting second IOM TT Boutique Camping Village, or if you have any questions, please contact Brendan at: email@example.com. Spaces are very limited so you will want to act fast. Learn more about Red Sky luxury bell tents here. Please ensure you have your flight or ferry confirmed before booking accommodation.
Please read our booking Terms & Conditions here.