Red Sky is excited to once again provide a second IOM TT Boutique Camping Village for 2020
IOM TT Pennybridge Boutique Camping Village – 30th May – 12th June, 2020
Our sumptuous 5 metre bell tents are fully furnished with carpets, real beds and mattresses, valances, ultra warm winter tog duvets, warm cotton sheets and pillows. There is a table, mirror and lights in each tent, as well plus soap and towels. No matter the weather we have all the home comforts. Check out the Red Sky Facebook page for lots of photos and comments.
Red Sky’s IOM TT Pennybridge Boutique Camping Village is located right on the TT course, between mile markers 15 and 16, just on the outskirts of Kirk Michael.
- A grandstand is located adjacent to the site, and is accessible for a small fee
- There is tea/coffee making facilities accessible 24 hours a day
- Breakfast can be bought on-site
- On race days the rest of the island is still accessible even when the road is closed for racing
- The site is located away from the hustle and bustle of the larger towns, guaranteeing a good night’s sleep
- There is ample free parking for cars and bikes
- We have experts on site who know the island, transport and best race view points
- A local shop, with an off license, is a 1 minute walk from site (100 m)
- Glen Wyllin beach is an 8 minute walk from site (800 m)
- The Dovecote Tearoom is an 8 minute walk from site (850 m)
- The famous Mitre Pub, which serves fantastic food, is a 10 minute from site (1 km)
Book your stay with us at this exciting second IOM TT Boutique Camping Village, or if you have any questions, please contact Brendan at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are very limited so you will want to act fast. Learn more about Red Sky luxury bell tents here. Please ensure you have your flight or ferry confirmed before booking accommodation.