Red Sky is excited to provide a first ever Boutique Camping Village in Douglas for the IOM TT 2020
IOM TT Douglas Boutique Camping Village -30th May – 12th June, 2020
Welcome to our quality accommodation at the Cronkbourne Cricket Club in Douglas. With a limited number of just 30 Emperor tents, this exclusive site has a superb clubhouse with showers, toilets and a bar. All the action of the TT is just a short distance away. Our specially designed Emperor 7 x 4 m tents can sleep two or three people with ample living space. The comfortable tents are fully furnished with carpets, real beds and mattresses, high quality bedding, mirrors, lights, tables, and a settee. Come unwind with us in our Emperor tens after action packed days of adrenaline pumping excitement.
Why Stay With Us
- Prices include a full or continental breakfast
- It is only 300 m for the Racetrack at the famous Bray Hill section
- It is also less than a mile from the start/finish line with the grandstand and racing pits
- Centre of Douglas but surrounded by trees and picturesque country lane with a stream
- Quiet and contained site, yet close to all of the action
- There is ample parking for both cars and motorcycles off road at the site
- Exclusive site, with limited number of tents and rural charm
The accommodation has been especially designed for this venue and comprise of 7 x 4 m Emperor Tents which can sleep two or three in enormous comfort. They have built in groundsheets and are fully carpeted. All the tents have real beds which are fully made up with cotton sheets, duvets and throws, there are also table, chairs, sofas, and lighting within them. No matter the weather we have all the home comforts. Relax with us after a long day on your feet. Check out the Red Sky Facebook page for plenty of photos and comments from fellow glampers.
- The buses are frequent and regular
- Stream train runs from Douglas to Port Erin
- Electric train runs from Douglas to Ramsey Mountain
- Train from Laxey to mountain Snaefell (2,037 ft) which is on the TT Course
- Go Cards from the tourist office can cover you for all the above (approx £50 for 7 days)
Book your IOM TT Douglas Boutique Camping Village here. Any questions please email us at: email@example.com. Please ensure you have your flight or ferry confirmed before booking accommodation.